The Security Management Diploma will equip students with up-to-date knowledge related to security management, including identifying and analyzing vulnerabilities in security infrastructure, networks, systems and procedures in the areas of security management and enforcement.
As security management encompasses a wide variety of security assets and technologies that are constantly evolving, individuals with knowledge in security management can specialize in specific industry sectors, from electronic security and alarm systems to contract security and personal security for high-profile individuals.
1. Aims to develop professional knowledge in identifying and analyzing different vulnerabilities in security infrastructure, networks, systems, and procedures
2. Aims to develop a conceptual understanding of all types of organizations, assess risk and develop risk management
processes to prepare for careers in various settings
3. Aims to provide the graduates with a broad range of communication, responsibility, personal skills, critical thinking,
decision-making, entrepreneurship skills, and professionalism for future work in any concentration area.
4. Aims to develop an understanding of the continuity plans, including plans for protecting key personnel, data, and equipment.
3 Years (9 Semesters)
1. Possess Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with three (3) credits in any subject and include credit in English; OR
2. A pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) level 3 in Management and Security; OR
3. A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum of grade C [Grade Point Average (GPA) 2.00] in any subject; OR
4. A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul (Pass); OR
5. Any qualification equivalent to certificate (Level 3, Malaysian Qualifications Frameworks, MQF)
1. A pass in O-Level with a minimum of Grade C in 3 subjects
2. Any qualification equivalent to certificate (Level 3, Malaysian Qualifications Framework).
Registration Fees – RM2,900.00
Semester 1 – RM2,800.00
Semester 2 – RM2,650.00
Semester 3 – RM2,650.00
Semester 4 – RM2,650.00
Semester 5 – RM2,650.00
Semester 6 – RM2,650.00
Semester 7 – RM2,650.00
Semester 8 – RM2,650.00
Semester 9 – RM2,650.00
Visa Fee : RM 3,000
Registration fee : RM 2,500
Administrative Fee: RM 2,500
Total Tuition Fees: RM 30,000