Diploma in Office Administration provides an opportunity for the students to acquire a range of administrative skills crucial to the successful functioning of any organization. Students will acquire exceptionally advanced practical skills in office procedures, electronic office equipment, and the technical knowledge of computer and office skills typically used in the business world.
This course offers the necessary techniques required within any office environment. From the humble company to a high-powered one, this programme will add a zing of professional supervision in established businesses.
1. A pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with 3 credits in any subject; OR
2. A pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field; OR
3. A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum of grade C (GPA 2.00) in any subjects; OR
4. A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul (Pass); OR
5. Any qualification equivalent to certificate (Level 3, Malaysian Qualifications Framework).
REGISTRATION FEE : RM2900.00
SEMESTER 1: RM 3,200
SEMESTER 2: RM 2,800
SEMESTER 3: RM 2,800
SEMESTER 4: RM 2,800
SEMESTER 5: RM 2,800
SEMESTER 6: RM 2,800
SEMESTER 7: RM 2,800
DIPLOMA IN OFFICE ADMINISTRATION –MQA/FA8619; (N/346/4/0050)
Duration of Studies:
30 Months (7 Semester)