Diploma in Accounting Programme offered by UNIKOP College is rigorously designed to give a balance between theoretical and practical skills. Throughout the Programme, you will be guided and supported by academic experts in their respective fields, incorporating the latest trends and innovations through their teaching techniques.
Learning is undertaken through a variety of lectures, tutorials, seminars and projects. You will be assessed through examinations and coursework, which can take a variety of forms. Students will be able to cope with dynamic business environment and meet the needs of the accounting industry.
24 Months (6 Semesters)
1. A pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with 3 credits in any subject and include credit in Mathematics and English; OR
2. A pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field; OR
3. A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum of grade C (GPA 2.00) in any subjects; OR
4. A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul (Pass); OR
5. Any qualification equivalent to certificate (Level 3, Malaysian Qualifications Framework).
1. A pass in O-Level with a minimum of Grade C in 3 subjects
2. Any qualification equivalent to certificate (Level 3, Malaysian Qualifications Framework).
Registration Fee : RM 2900
Semester 1: RM 3,000
Semester 2: RM 2,800
Semester 3: RM 2,800
Semester 4: RM 2,800
Semester 5: RM 2,800
Semester 6: RM 2,800
Visa Fee : RM 3,000
Registration fee : RM 2,500
Administrative Fee: RM 2,500
Total Tuition Fees: RM 25,000