Diploma in Investigation Services offered by UNIKOP is one of the most popular programs for students to learn and gain knowledge on critical approach to criminology and investigations, evaluating theory and evidence. This is aligned with the skillsets needed to be an investigator or detective.
Diploma in Investigation Services Program has been developed in close conjunction with experienced police investigators. Students will explore the capabilities of detectives and professional investigators in themselves.
Upon completion of this course, students will benefit from developing critical reflection skills on important ethical, legal and practical issues such as verifying the authentication signature, analysis altered document, criminal psychology, suspect profiling and others, which are the main components the investigation services industry.
1. A pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with 3 credits in any subject and a pass in Mathematics and English; OR
2. A pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field; OR
3. A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum of grade C (GPA 2.00) in any subjects; OR
4. A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul (Pass); OR
5. Any qualification equivalent to certificate (Level 3, Malaysian Qualifications Framework).
REGISTRATION FEE : RM 2900.00
SEMESTER 1: RM3,600
SEMESTER 2: RM 3,400
SEMESTER 3: RM 3,400
SEMESTER 4: RM 3,400
SEMESTER 5: RM 3,400
SEMESTER 6: RM 3,400
SEMESTER 7: RM 3,400
DIPLOMA IN INVESTIGATION AND SERVICES – MQA/PA9468; (N/861/4/0036)
Duration of Studies:
30 Months (7 Semester)