Diploma in Policing and Investigation focuses on aspects of constitutional law, policies and systems and criminal prevention procedures. While existing legislation grows inline with time circulation, the constitution remains a document and guides to all other laws passed by Parliament.
The law or constitution cannot be separated from the historical, economic, sociological and political context of a country. Apart from that, the program also dives deeper into the process of law-making, the three levels of government, the relations between the state government and the federal government and other important aspects of the constitution.
1. A pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with 3 credits in any subject; OR
2. A pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field; OR
3. A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum of grade C (GPA 2.00) in any subjects; OR
4. A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul (Pass); OR
5. Any qualification equivalent to certificate (Level 3, Malaysian Qualifications Framework).
REGISTRATION FEE: RM 2,900
SEMESTER 1: RM 3,800
SEMESTER 2: RM 3,700
SEMESTER 3: RM 3,700
SEMESTER 4:RM 3,700
SEMESTER 5: RM 3,700
SEMESTER 6: RM 3,700
SEMESTER 7: RM 3,700
DIPLOMA IN POLICING AND INVESTIGATION – MQA/FA4818 ; (N/861/4/0010)
Duration of Studies:
30 Months (7 Semester)