Diploma in Information Technology (Cyber Security) Programme offered by UNIKOP College aims to provide students with the essential knowledge and skills in designing, managing and implementing concepts about cyber security. This course will empower the students with the ability to meet the demands of the job market in the field of computer security. Graduates of cyber security specialist are capable of helping their organizations to secure computer and network resources.
3 Years (9 Semesters)
1. A pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with 3 credits in any subject and include credit in Mathematics; OR
2. A pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field; OR
3. A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum of grade C (GPA 2.00) in any subjects; OR
4. A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul (Pass); OR
5. Any qualification equivalent to certificate (Level 3, Malaysian Qualifications Framework).
1. A pass in O-Level with a minimum of Grade C in 3 subjects
2. Any qualification equivalent to certificate (Level 3, Malaysian Qualifications Framework).
Registration Fee: RM 2,900
Semester 1: RM 2,800
Semester 2: RM 2,650
Semester 3: RM 2,650
Semester 4: RM 2,650
Semester 5: RM 2,650
Semester 6: RM 2,650
Semester 7: RM 2,650
Semester 8 : RM 2,650
Semester 9 : RM 2,650
Visa Fee : RM 3,000
Registration fee : RM 2,500
Administrative Fee: RM 2,500
Total Tuition Fees: RM 30,000