Diploma in Information Technology (Business Application) offered by UNIKOP College, offers students with a thorough understanding of the principles, theories, and current practices in the Computer Science & Information Technology field. Students will acquire a strong foundation, allowing them to experience the process of software development and explore the rapid development of networking technologies.
The curriculum emphasizes on both practical and hands-on training in technical aspects of programming and networking. Upon completion of this program, students will be able to further pursue a degree in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines.
30 Bulan (7 Semester)
1. A pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with 3 credits in any subject and include credit in Mathematics; OR
2. A pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field; OR
3. A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum of grade C (GPA 2.00) in any subjects; OR
4. A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul (Pass); OR
5. A pass in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with a minimum of grade C including Mathematics; OR
6. Any qualification equivalent to certificate (Level 3, Malaysian Qualifications Framework).
1. A pass in O-Level with a minimum of Grade C in 3 subjects
2. Any qualification equivalent to certificate (Level 3, Malaysian Qualifications Framework).
Registration Fee : RM 2900
Semester 1: RM 3,200
Semester 2: RM 2,800
Semester 3: RM 2,800
Semester 4: RM 2,800
Semester 5: RM 2,800
Semester 6: RM 2,800
Semester 7: RM 2,800
Visa Fee : RM 3,000
Registration fee : RM 2,500
Administrative Fee: RM 2,500
Total Tuition Fees: RM 25,000