Diploma in Information Technology (Business Application) offered by UNIKOP College, offers students with a thorough understanding of the principles, theories, and current practices in the Computer Science & Information Technology field. Students will acquire a strong foundation, allowing them to experience the process of software development and explore the rapid development of networking technologies.
The curriculum emphasizes on both practical and hands-on training in technical aspects of programming and networking. Upon completion of this program, students will be able to further pursue a degree in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines.
1. A pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with 3 credits in any subject and include credit in Mathematics; OR
2. A pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field; OR
3. A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum of grade C (GPA 2.00) in any subjects; OR
4. A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul (Pass); OR
5. A pass in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with a minimum of grade C including Mathematics; OR
6. Any qualification equivalent to certificate (Level 3, Malaysian Qualifications Framework).
REGISTRATION FEE : RM 2900
SEMESTER 1: RM 3,200
SEMESTER 2: RM 2,800
SEMESTER 3: RM 2,800
SEMESTER 4: RM 2,800
SEMESTER 5: RM 2,800
SEMESTER 6: RM 2,800
SEMESTER 7: RM 2,800
DIPLOMA TEKNOLOGI MAKLUMAT (Aplikasi Perniagaan) (MQA/PA8618) ; (N/481/4/0776)
30 Bulan (7 Semester)