Diploma in Business Management programme offered by UNIKOP College provides a contemporary and up-to-date approach to the world of business, combining academic theory, business knowledge and skills development across the range of business and marketing subjects. This programme provides students with practical, applied knowledge and skillsets required to manage organizational development functions.
At the end of the duration of study, students will acquire an understanding of complex business issues and develop analytical and problem-solving skills, that would enable them to evaluate evidence, present arguments, make sound judgments and communicate effectively.
1. A pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with 3 credits in any subject; OR
2. A pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field; OR
3. A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum of grade C (GPA 2.00) in any subjects; OR
4. A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul (Pass); OR
5. Any qualification equivalent to certificate (Level 3, Malaysian Qualifications Framework).
REGISTRATION FEE : RM 2900.00
SEMESTER 1: RM3,000
SEMESTER 2: RM 2,800
SEMESTER 3: RM 2,800
SEMESTER 4: RM 2,800
SEMESTER 5: RM 2,800
SEMESTER 6: RM 2,800
DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT –
MQA/FA8620 ; (N/345/4/0998)
Duration of Studies:
24 Months (6 Semester)