TIPS FOR HOME EXERCISERS
The experts offer some other tips for home exercisers:
• Challenge yourself and avoid boredom. So surf the Internet and browse fitness magazines to check out new workouts and make sure you’re exercising correctly.
• Find an exercise partner. You’ll be less likely to find excuses when you’ve arranged to work out with a friend.
• Schedule your workouts.
• Use a journal to track your progress and jot down any breakthroughs you may have.
• Set goals, like training for a race or losing 20 pounds. Give yourself mini-rewards along the way: a new fitness magazine, those workout tights you’ve been eyeing, or a new pair of sneakers.
• Perhaps most important, make exercise as integral to your life as sleeping and eating. Stay Healthy and Stay Safe.
Credits to: https://www.webmd.com/…/no-gym-required-how-to-get-fit-at-h…
#Unikop #Unikopians #StayAtHome #StayHealthy #HealthyLifeStyle