Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that may cause illness in humans or animals. In humans, coronaviruses cause respiratory infections ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases. COVID-19 is a disease caused by a new coronavirus not previously seen in humans.
The way to prevent is:
1) Wash your hands well and often to avoid contamination
2) Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing
3) Avoid touching eye, nose, and mouth with an unwashed hand
4) Clean and disinfect frequently touched object and surface
5) Stop shaking hand or hugging when saying hello or greeting people
6) Distance yourself at least 2 meters away from other people especially those who unwell.
#unikop #unikopians #preventcovid-19 #Loveunikop #StaysafeStayhealty